Sunday, September 5, 2010

In (or At) the Beginning...

Well, I was halfway through Alma, and then September 1 came. So I went back to the very beginning of the Book of Mormom and read the introduction and testimonies. And this time, as I began reading 1st Nephi, it was familiar to me.
On a side  note: I was driving to Tucson (from Green Valley) with my dad and sister last weekend and he mentioned that on top of the mountain with all the radio/cell towers and next to "A" mountain, there are ruins of an ancient civilization that has been dated back 3000 years ago. WOW! That is 1000 years before Christ. Think about that as you read the Book of Mormon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jennifer. I knew there were ruins around Tucson but did not think they were that old. I remember seeing them as a child.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete