Saturday, October 2, 2010

Posting trouble?

Hey everyone! I noticed some people have been having trouble posting on the blog. So if anyone with a google account wants to send me their email address I'll add you as contributors on this blog. You will get an email asking if you want to contribute to this blog and all you have to do is click on the link. Then the family blog will be on your dashboard along with your own blog. That should make it so much easier for each of us to post. My email address is colee605@yahoo.com. You can email me your google account address or just leave it in the comments.

Also, I'll try to type up some easy instruction for Grandma and Grandpa to follow. It would probably be easier if someone was there to help them go over it, or I could try over the phone. I really don't know what their computer level is, so I'm just going to make the posting instructions as simple as possible.

I hope this will be able to help everyone out. I really want to hear what all of you have to say! I was all caught up on my reading, but then I had a pretty crazy week and got behind a few days again. But I'll be all caught up soon! I'm really enjoying knowing that we are all reading together (even if we're not in the same place). Every time I get to the Isaiah chapters I tell myself that I'm really going to dive in a try to understand, but that usually only lasts a few chapters. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Nicole for helping out with logging in and posting. I have trouble sometimes on my own blog.

    ReplyDelete