Thursday, October 14, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa

Okay, I finally got the instructions for Grandma and Grandpa all typed up. It would be awesome if someone could print them out and go over the instructions with Grandma and Grandpa so I don't have to do it blindly over the phone. So...any volunteers? I can email you the instructions to print out.

If anyone wants I can post them on the blog. They are kind of long (because I did really simple step by step) but I'll post them if you want. I can also email them to anyone who wants to take a look.

Also, no one sent me their google account address, so just let me know if you want me to add you as an author.

I'd love to hear any of your thoughts and I know my dad and Grandma and Grandpa would love to also!

Happy Reading/Studying!
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Hey where are we supposed to be right now? I think I need to catch up:)

    ReplyDelete